Tuesday 21 October 2014

Typography poster




Brief from the college was to choose a tweet about typography a turn it into a poster..no images allowed, but we could choose digital, hand or found type of poster. 

Well I was off for 2 weeks so in a time pressure I did these 3 digital posters. I am happy with them, like the layout and I decided to keep the lines I used for lining everything up as a part of design. 

Now I had to fill my sketchbook with experimentation (I know, should be done before I made the posters, but really, I had few hours to finish this brief ;) So I decided to cut out a stencil, but first to try to play around a bit...it's not finished yet, as you can see on the picture bellow, but I'm really happy with the way it looks like and I think it may be worthy to change my finished posters ;)) aaah, what a pain ;D







No comments:

Post a Comment